Stirling Liquid Nitrogen Generation Systems
Self Sufficiency in LN
Asistec offers Stirling Cryogenics fully automatic, stand-alone, liquid nitrogen production plants.
You become fully self-sufficient, producing the liquid nitrogen when you need it, as you need it. A Stirling Cryogenics LN2 production plant regulates itself, so you don’t even have to tell it when to start producing. When you don't need as much liquid nitrogen, it is stored away for future use.
With the Stirling Cryogenics Liquid Nitrogen Production Plant You Get:
- 10 Minute start-up time to full production
- Fully automatic start/stop, also after power failures
- Integrated system diagnostics
- No defrosting or purging required
- Lowest energy consumption
- Storage tank with level control
- Low noise level
- Full production guaranteed to 45°C
Control Your Own Liquid Nitrogen Supply
Do You Have the Market Advantage When You Buy Your Liquid Nitrogen from a Large Bulk Supplier?
- When you are one small account competing with several accounts in a broad service area?
- When you have little or no control over your next delivery?
- When you can’t predict the price of future deliveries?
- When you pay now for more than you need?
- When you have to pay for a storage tank and for liquid nitrogen lost through evaporation?
With one investment, you have a reliable, consistent supply of liquid nitrogen for many years to come.
Economic Sense: - How Valuable is Your Own Source of Liquid Nitrogen?
Buying liquid nitrogen from a bulk supplier may seem less expensive in the short-term, but in the long term Liquid Nitrogen Generators make true economic sense.
Usable Liquid Nitrogen
When high pressure liquid nitrogen is transferred to a lower pressure, up to 30 percent of the liquid gas is lost through evaporation. That is why Stirling Cryogenics - unlike competitive manufacturers - rates its production according to the amount of liquid nitrogen you can use at normal atmospheric pressure, rather than the amount initially produced in your liquid nitrogen plant at a higher pressure. We call that usable liquid nitrogen.
- Productivity: The maintenance interval is 6,000 hours, short start-up optimizes production, and they produce the highest amount of usable nitrogen at atmospheric pressure;
- Lifetime: The average lifetime of our liquid nitrogen plants is 20 years.
- No Extra Costs: Liquid Nitrogen Plants have no extra cost for storage and equipment leasing, like bulk suppiers.
- Low Maintenance Costs: A minimum of spare parts and consumables are required.
- Low Operating Costs: We have the longest maintenance interval, the most efficient energy usage, and the shortest start-up time. No dedicated operator is required