A personal compact Oxygen monitor with LCD display for continuous monitoring of Oxygen concentrations in surrounding air. Complete with belt clip and battery charger.
- LCD Display on top for optimal viewing by user and operational confirmation of continuous operation.
- Warning alarm and low battery (service) alarm sited along side LCD display for optimal visibility. Low battery alarm will alarm for several days continuously.
- Operates continuously for up to two years under normal ambient conditions, no need for recharging
- Protects users from the potential hazard of nitrogen, argon, helium deficiencies in conjunction with oxygen enrichment.
- Cannot be switched off – protects users at all times.
- Ear phone for noisy environments.
- Easily calibrated by user in fresh air using LCD display.
- Small compact size 125mm x 65mm x 23mm approx. Lightweight unit – 200g approx.
- Monitors continuously the concentration of oxygen in the surrounding air and provides both visual and audible alarms should the detected concentration of oxygen fall below the pre - set LOW ALARM level or above the pre - set HIGH ALARM level.
- Available with cut off of LCD display when in alarm condition or continuous reading as required.
- Represents all the technical advantages of the well known PM32 but provides significant added value with an LCD display as standard and a two year life of continuous operation with no ON/OFF switch which could potentially leave users at risk.
Quantum PM3200 Personal O2 Alarm Datasheet