Scientifically Engineered Solutions
Asistec is an integration solutions provider and is the leading supplier of cell storage and growth solutions in Ireland. We are highly experienced in working in scientific and engineering environments. Our expertise includes the design of the right engineering solutions and the selection of the right equipment for our individual client needs.
Design & Research
- Site surveys
- Assess requirements, set objectives and goals
- Discuss and develop objectives and outcomes
- Continuous assessment of objectives and outcomes
- Revision and change control
- Planning and scheduling
- Delivery and installation
- Consulting, design development
- Site inspections and reviews
- Evaluation of each project based on unique site requirements and objectives.
- Assist with critical decision making
- Define clear objectives and goals.
- Integration of mechanical and electrical controls
- Development of PID and design drawings
- Pipeline ISOs, 2D and 3D
- Document handover packs
- Use of models
- Engineering on line upload portals
- Safety control
Core market specialities include:
- Biospecimen preparation, storage and safekeeping
- Cell and tissue culture laboratories
- Heating and cooling technology for basic laboratory applications up to pharmaceutical process control systems
- Fermentation and bioreactors systems and controls
We can develop bespoke piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) tailored to your particular requirements. We use best industry practice showing process equipment, together with the instrumentation and control devices.
ISOs & 2D / 3D
Technical drawings provided for use within models. Sizing and visualisation prior to project commencement.